Finch Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, nice forum

2 posters

Go down

Hello, nice forum Empty Hello, nice forum

Post  Cando Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Finch G, though you may be new at keeping finches you have started an excellent site. You are right in that there are many forums out there but this site looks like a lot of helpful information .. as an avid researcher of birds also I can see your desire for gathering everything in one spot...A great reference place.
My name is Candace and I have a breeding/aviary faciltiy called Cando Aviary (as in can do) I also have recently opened a small bird only store here in Panama City Beach, Floirda.
I concentrate on the grasskeets and finches but am a bird lover of all kinds.

Last edited by FinchG on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I edited the wrong post)
Cando
Cando
FG Friend
FG Friend

Eggs For Posting Eggs For Posting : 21

Back to top Go down

Hello, nice forum Empty Re: Hello, nice forum

Post  FinchG Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Welcome Candace, I appreciate your complements. I really enjoy finches and don't know why it took me so long to get started, but I guess there were reasons because before my life was hectic and now I am retired and have more time to enjoy them. Please let me know if I need to add anything to the forum, I do read a lot of information on the internet about them and try to put it here so others can learn and maybe get new finch owners who never thought about finches before. I was hooked with my first egg happy1 and then when they started hatching that was it. lovehearts1

Please psot a link to your store on here so others can see it. Thank you

Last edited by FinchG on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
FinchG
FinchG
Founder-Admin
Founder-Admin

Eggs For Posting Eggs For Posting : 520

Back to top Go down

Post  FinchG Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Candace I wanted to add that I did join the finch fourm a while back but I don't seem to be a big poster on forums, I am always reading though and have learned a lot from your posts and I really appreciate your comments about my site. There are a lot of sites but not many that have a forum for people to communcate, other than the finch forum, which is why I was trying to create one here and hope its half as good as the finch forum.
FinchG
FinchG
Founder-Admin
Founder-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cando Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:58 pm

I tend to chat alot and find the finch forum to be a very "social" type place... not so much on the informative side. :/
This site would be great for many if they would just find it :) Maybe I can post a link under resouces??
Cando
Cando
FG Friend
FG Friend

Eggs For Posting Eggs For Posting : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  FinchG Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Thank you Candace that would be great. I would love to have some members to share their experiences.
happyflower1

FinchG
FinchG
Founder-Admin
Founder-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: